Saturday, May 9, 2009

New Life, New Journey…

OMGUnbeliever finally I was finished my Degree Course in 3 years. It’s time for me for the new journey. It’s time to let me think what I should do after this. In the past, I’m still calculate that when my study going to finish? Instead, now I’m hope today I still can go class.


Everything happened in the 3 years just hope to be memories. Now, I just hope that I won’t be take supp paper for my exam. God bless me….

I’m felt that I have changed within these 3 years, last time for me graduate and MUST work as soon as possible, that is my point of view, but now there is totally different me than last time. I had changed, I just wish to be resting and enjoying . Not wish to do anything in the moment.

I just want to sleep, I want to shopping, I want to buy many many things, I want….

hmph…how to plan my so “long” holiday ler?

Find a job still in my 2nd choice, I still will send my resume lar, but hope I’m not selected.

Haih…Unlucky, my 2 trips which are Bali and Krabi going to canceled. Too sad for that -____-because of the Mexican flu, broke my wonderful planning. Now, my “long” holiday planning was blank.

I just can waiting for my June trip which is going to Pulau Redang, hope it won’t be cancel again! PLEASE ~

1 comment:

Jesse said...

finally...graduate loo...


hope ur dream come true!

cheers~